Skip to content
- Application & Fee – Application filed with the RSP Committee of the Society of Settlement Planners when Applicant believes the requirements have been met.
- Education – Applicant must pass the courses offered through Settlement Planning Education Center.
- Experience – Three years of qualifying experience in the settlement planning field.
- Ethics – The RSP Committee will perform a background check on each applicant. In addition, the Applicant must pledge to abide by the RSP Code of Professional Conduct.
- Comprehensive Plan – A satisfactory written comprehensive settlement plan must be prepared by the Applicant and submitted to the RSP Committee.